Examples of claims arising from the negligent or intentional acts or omissions of nursing home care providers include:
- Medication theft by staff
- Failure to monitor or supervise
- Falls resulting in fracture or other serious injuries
- Over sedation, overdose, or other medication errors
- Aspiration, choking or failure to maintain an airway
- Bed sores
- Sexual assault
- Physical and mental abuse.
There are many other factual scenarios which may give rise to a claim of nursing home malpractice. If a family member has suffered a personal injury or wrongful death as a result of nursing home abuse or neglect, please contact John or Chris by email or call collect at (802) 489-5386 for a free initial consultation and case evaluation.